That should speak of my character while living with my friend Rai Logan on East Speedway I visited a QT gas station on my way home from work one night the person ahead of me was cashing in a bunch of scratch-off tickets that totaled over $70, (76, I believe), in winners and after I was done I happened to be in line behind him at the lottery machine once again after he purchased his tickets and left I noticed that he had left $20 credited on the machine I quickly selected two $10 tickets and went out into the parking lot looking for the man that had been in front of me to return his tickets when I had searched the entire parking lot and couldn't find him I went back in and I asked the clerk if that guy that was ahead of me in line was a regular and he said yes I asked the clerk if you would recognize the man the next time that he was in and he said that he would and then I asked the clerk to return the two tickets which had been left which I had selected for him because you couldn't get the $20 back out of the machine and I didn't know what else to do. I hope that that guy won a whole lot of money on one of those tickets.

does this look like the Hollister logo??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog