I'm really going to do it and just go for the temporary insanity plea. She expects me to tell her every minute of my itenerary in advance and then is rude to me if for any reason I don't arrive home at the time she expects. She called Debi's twice looking for me the other day, before I even got there. Then she called and asked to speak to me to ask me to hurry home and then made a rude comment about seeing me in three hours, before hanging up. I don't see her walking around, and taking the bus anywhere.
As much as I love pets, I hate, HATE, irresponsible and negligent pet owners. I'm fairly certain that I have scabies, again, from her animals. She doesn't believe in taking them to the vet, and that upsets me so much. Poor little dog is chewing her hair out she is so itchy.
We can barely afford this place, as it is, and now she's planning on moving 1 mile away, to a more expensive place, without ever even seeing it. That's ridiculous. I'm gonna do it.
Comments
Post a Comment