Everyone keeps overlooking the fact that Corey was the only one, besides Damienne, that had permission to be living in my mom's home. My mom supported Griffin entirely during his stay with us and both he and Damienne tried to get me in trouble for what they had done.
Furthermore, there were two DNA contributors who were familial matches to each other. They both had semen in or around my rectum, without my knowledge or consent. I was only 15.
The last point I want to reiterate is, I was wrongly persecuted for one reason only. Despite having no sexual experience aside from what was instigated by my houseguest, which I reluctantly agreed to, and then decided I didn't want to partake in further, I was looked at in an unjust light because of my perceived sexuality. Griffin was just as much gay or bisexual as I was, having taken part in what he did with me, but because he was straight and I was one year older. They looked at me like I was the predator. I was the victim. Period.
I don't ever make the first move. I'm not sexually aggressive, and if not for the convincing arguments Griffin offered, it would have never happened.
This is a good lead into my next point, I was always mindful of not crossing lines into what might be considered moral gray areas. I always treat everyone the same. I'm just as nice to someone I'm intimidated by, as I am to someone I'm attracted to. I'm polite and respectful, and treat people with compassion and empathy. I treat everyone the same. Those that have wronged me, get the same attitude as strangers. I practice the thing that has most often been deprived of me in life; equality.
Comments
Post a Comment