Deal or No Deal

 My family managed to find the time to return the Christmas gifts I'd bought on Black Friday,  commandeer my mother's jewelery, pack up the home I'd been renting for my mom and I, get the rent for that month refunded, and managed to hold onto my padlocked personal action packer, (to be used against me when the opportunity seemed most beneficial to them). All in the one week I was in a coma. 

No one ever mentioned what happened to the roll of expended Deal or No Deal tickets I'd bought from the gas station down the street from where I worked. I had saved them all, because they were eligible to be sent in for the Second Chance Drawing for a million dollars. Ironically,  the gas station was known to locals as, "Your Store", the name it had been called long after they changed it to the new name.  Not the store I worked at, "Your Store".

The tickets for their store were bought in small batches during the monthly visit from the Lottery official and then locked in a cabinet off-property securely in Debbie and Tanya's where I went for a Christmas party, after having been there only once. I brought my party dip and chips. The pool table room.  

They can say whatever they want, I looked at the licensing paperwork every day. It was posted on the side of the standup refrigerator next to the store's employee schedules. It was Tanya and Debbie Arnold's 1++ for the entirety of the time I was employed there, at the Corner Store. 

How was the move of the COVENTRY POLICE DEPARTMENT afforded? Directly across the street from where it sat for  hundred years. To Barry Nelson's property,  my cousin's wife's father. They upgraded and bought out his property, probably for top dollar, and they paid to relocate Barry's home. 

You denied me my right to due process.  You made assumptions and judgements about things you had little understanding of. One should never force assistance that is unwanted, unsolicited, and comes with hidden, un-aforemtioned costs. 

One should clearly understand the contractual obligations of any undertaking, be it personal, professional, or both. Lest the Courts need make them clear. 

**Chris managed to do any thing he tried to exhibit quality in no time at all. The dots portraits. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog